Monday, June 14, 2010

Thinking Out Loud

Great blessings flow from having like minded friends who share an interest but as I prayed this morning I am reminded of the importance of having first and foremost a friendship and fellowship with The Lord Jesus Christ.....Thanking God for his precious presence which reminds me that in all of the chaos of this worlds affliction, and in lonely times that God had a plan from the beginning, that it was simple, and required only two things His Word and His Spirit and where they are not I don't want to be. That despite his prior knowledge of my failings he continues to make and mold me on his potting wheel, despite his prior knowledge of how many times I would run from him and hide, he continues to say "Where are you" (Gen3) Don't let the guilt of your sin cause you to run and hide, you will not only suffer the the consequences of your sin but in running you are forfeiting His presence as well!!! Have a blessed Day everyone!


I encourage you today, to be creative and connect with someone else and may that someone be Jesus !!

Be Blessed, Mammagil

No comments:

Post a Comment